I will give a brief introduction about you and your business, and then turn it over to you to elaborate.
2. The body of the interview:
• Can you share the story of how you have become an entrepreneur?
• What was the biggest obstacle you’ve encountered?
• What have you’ve learned from this?
• When and how have you connected the dots that led you to where you are today?
• Do you have a project you are working on right now?
• What’s next for you?Where do you imagine yourself in the next 1-5 years as an entrepreneur?
3. Questions which may come up depending on the natural flow of conversation
• Did you have anything that was holding you back fin the beginning?
• If you could give yourself a good advice when you were just starting out, what would that be?
• Do you have any daily habits regarding your business?
• Do you have a book that had a major impact on you?
• How much your business is automated?
• What team you have?
• Not being a native English was an obstacle or an asset for you?
• How does timezone difference works for you if you are not US based?
•Do you have a freebie that our listeners can take you up on?